Living the virtue of trustworthiness can enhance your life beyond belief. Being trustworthy is an indispensable aspect of good character. How would people respond to you if you had the highest level of trustworthiness?
The Trustworthiness KII™ Workbook is 150 pages of powerful exercises, guides, self-quizzes, and questions to challenge and move you out of your comfort zone and into your highest standard of trustworthiness. It will help you increase your loyalty to others, keeping your promises, and being honest by being yourself.
Using the Trustworthiness KII™ Workbook, you’ll:
- Learn the relationship between trust and expertise
- Develop a better understanding of (and practice) self-trust
- Put into practice the 5 Commandments of Integrity
- Discover the 3 areas where you need to hold yourself accountable in order to be trustworthy
- Understand the role of “Resilience” and 10 ways to build it
- Confront the challenge of fairness
Let others see how worthy you are of their trust!